– Used for porcelain tile adhesion, artificial granite, concrete tiles, stone, ceramics, etc.Used for porcelain tile adhesion, artificial granite, concrete tiles, stone, ceramics, etc.
– For surfaces of outdoor and indoor environments, for example terraces, balconies, facades, etc.
– Tile adhesion over layers of flooring with central heating system.
– Has good durability against high temperatures, frost and moisture.
– For use on walls and flooring.
– Certified in C2TE-S1 class, according to norm EN 12004.
– Working time in container: Up to 4 hours after mixing.
– Working time: Up to 30 minutes.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C
– Resistant to temperatures: -20°C – +80°C
– Norm: C2TE-S1, based on EN 12004.
– Walking on tiles: After 12-16 hours. Measurements are based on temp. around 22 °C.
– Walking on tiles with weight: After 4 days.
– On layers of plaster: PEVALIT-Tiefgrund LF is used.
– Mixing with water: approximately 4 min., with around 24 % water / 25kg.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Material color: White.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.