– Is distinguished with a greater timeframe for working and corrections, up to 30 minutes.
– Used for the adhesion of ceramic tiles, with larger weights and dimensions.
– On surfaces of walls or floors in indoors ambients.
– Certified with C1T class, According to EN 12004, Rap.No. P 920/05-410-4.
– Working time in container: Up to 6 hours after mixing.
– Working time: Up to 25 minutes.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C
– Resistant to temperatures: -20°C – +65°C
– Norm: C1T, based on EN 12004.
– Walking on tiles: After 24-48 hours. Measurements are based on temp. around 22 °C.
– Walking on tiles with weight: After 4 days.
– On layers of plaster: PEVALIT-Tiefgrund LF is used.
– Mixing with water: approximately 4 min., with around 24 % water / 25kg.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Material color: Grey.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.