– Modified Adhesive for quick solidification after use.
– Is used over layers of not properly dried concrete or plaster.
– Adhesion of tiles in the system tile on tile, or flooring with heating system, or swimming pools.
– Used for adhesion of tiles from granite and natural marble, porcelain tiles, mosaic stone, glass, ceramics, etc.
– Has high durability against high temperatures, frost and moisture.
– Certified in C2FT class, by norm EN 12004.
– Usage time after mixing 15 minutes.
– Working time in container: Up to 15 minutes after mixing.
– Working time: Up to 10 minutes.
– Work temperatures: +15°C – +30°C.
– Resistant to temperatures: -35°C – +100°C.
– Norm: C2FT, based on EN 12004.
– Walking on tiles: After 3-6 hours. Measurements are based on temp. around 22°C.
– Walking on tiles with weight: After 6 hours.
– On layers of plaster: PEVALIT-Tiefgrund LF is used.
– Mixing with water: approximately 4 min., with around 24 % water / 25kg.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Material color: White.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.