– Used in thermo insulation facade systems.
– Adhesion of insulation panels in facades.
– Leveling of insulation panels and covering those with a reinforcing mesh, thickness of 4 to 8 mm.
– Insulation panels should be of expanded polystyrene (Styrofoam), or from mineral fibers.
– Usage in layers of indoor or outdoor environments.
-Sanding: From 0-1.5 mm.
-Dry mass density: 1500-1900 kg/m³
-Norm: MKC EN 998-1/Kop: 2006.
-Pressure durability (after 28 days): CS IV.
-Water absorption: W0.
-Fire resistance: A1.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C.
– Mixing with water:approximately 4 min., with around 26-28% water/25kg.
– Working time in container: Up to 4 hours after mixing.
– Spending: for panel adhesion 4-5 kg/m²; for covering panels with reinforcing mesh 4-5 kg/m²
– Adhesion (separation) from the layers of concrete: After 28 days 0.3 N/mm²
– Adhesion (separation) from the layers of polystyrene: After 28 days 0.06 N/mm²
– Material color: Grey.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without