– Used for tile adhesion on flooring layers with heating system.
– Adhesion of tiles of granite, marble, porcelain, mosaic stone, glass, ceramics, etc.
– Adhesion of tiles on swimming pools.
– Adhesion of tiles on cold rooms.
– For use on outdoor and indoor environments.
– For use on walls and flooring.
– Has good durability against high temperatures, frost and moisture.
– Certified in C2TE class, according to norm EN 12004.
-Working time in container: Up to 6 hours after mixing.
-Working time: Up to 30 minutes.
-Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C
– Resistant to temperatures: -30°C – +95°C
– Norm: C2TE, based on EN 12004.
– Walking on tiles: After 24-48 hours. Measurements are based on temp. around 22 °C.
– Walking on tiles with weight: After 4 days.
– On layers of plaster: PEVALIT-Tiefgrund LF is used.
– Mixing with water: approximately 4 min., with around 24 % water / 25kg.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Material color: Grey.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.