– Used for adhesion of tiles from granite and natural marble, porcelain tiles, mosaic stone, glass, ceramics, etc.
– Adhesion of tiles in the system tile on tile, or flooring with a heating system.
– Adhesion of tiles on swimming pools.
– Before adhesion on layers of wood, PVC or metal binding liquid must be used.
– Good features for usage on nonporous and smooth layers.
– Has high durability against high temperatures, frost and moisture.
– Certified in C2TE-S1 class, by norm EN 12004, Rap.No. P 920/05-410-6.
– Working time in container: Up to 4 hours after mixing.
– Working time: Up to 30 minutes.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C
– Resistant to temperatures: -30°C – +100°C
– Norm: C2FE, based on EN 12004.
– Walking on tiles: After 24 hours. Measurements are based on temp. around 22°C.
– Walking on tiles with weight: After 4 days.
– On layers of plaster: PEVALIT-Tiefgrund LF is used.
– Mixing with water: approximately 4 min., with around 24 % water / 25kg.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Material color: White.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.