– For surfaces of outdoor and indoor environments, for example terraces, balconies, facades, etc.
– Tile aandsion over layers of flooring with central heating system.
– Used for porcelain tile aandsion, artificial granite, concrete tiles, stone, ceramics, etc.
– Extruded polyurethane (Styrodur) adhesion, in thermal insulation facades.
– Has good durability against high temperatures, frost and moisture.
– For use on walls and flooring.
– Used to repair damaged surfaces, with thickness up to 8 mm.
– Certified in C2TE class, according to norm EN 12004, Rap.No. P 920/05-410-5.
– Working time in container: Up to 6 hours after mixing.
– Working time: Up to 30 minutes.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C
– Resistant to temperatures: -20°C – +80°C
– Norm: C2TE, based on EN 12004.
– Walking on tiles: After 24-48 hours. Measurements are based on temp. around 22 °C.
– Walking on tiles with weight: After 4 days.
– On layers of plaster: PEVALIT-Tiefgrund LF is used.
– Mixing with water: approximately 4 min., with around 24 % water / 25kg.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Material color: Grey.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.