– Modified material for quick solidification after use, leveling an uneven layer, or leveling two uneven layers.
– As the penultimate layer before the laying of flooring for example tiles, parquet, PVC, carpet, or covering the floor with industrial colors.
– Layer thickness between 6 and 30 mm.
– Is applied over layers of concrete, dry concrete or wet, flooring with central heating, old ceramic tiles, granite, marble, porcelain, etc.
– Use in indoor and outdoor environments.
– Surfaces where NIVOMAS N XS is applied need to be solid, clean, dust-free and fat-free.
– Layers that absorb a lot of water (porous), for example concrete or dry concrete, need to be varnished with binding hydrophobic liquid.
– During usage there cannot be stoppage of work, and the material must not come into contact with the walls.
– Dry mass density: 1900 kg/1m³.
– Pressure durability (after 28 days): CS IV, ca. 8.0 N/mm².
– Water absorption: W0.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C.
– Working time in container: approximately 30 min after mixing.
– Layer thickness: Between 6 and 30 mm.
– Mixing with water: with approximately 6.3 l/25kg.
– Material color: Grey
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.