– Plaster based on cement.
– For plastering walls and ceilings, in indoor and outdoor environments.
– Usage on facades, basements, baths, rooms, etc.
– Adaptable for all base layers, such as baked bricks, clay bricks, limestone or concrete blocks, etc.
– Sprayed by hand or by machine.
– Before use in places of smooth and gasbeton concrete, binding liquid or PEVALIT-G2 needs to be used.
– Sanding: From 0-1.5 mm.
– Layer thickness: Between 0.8 mm and 4 mm.
– Dry mass density: 1800 kg/1m³
– Steam permeability coefficient: ca.23.
– Norm: MKC EN 998-1/Kop: 2006.
– Pressure durability (after 28 days): CS II, ca. 3.2 N/mm².
– Purpose and Water absorption: GP, W0.
– Temperature conductivity:≤0,75 W/mK.
– Reaction to fire: A1.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C.
– Mixing with water: with around 7.2 l/25kg
– Material color: Grey.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.