– White mineral decorative plaster.
– As a final layer for decorating surfaces in indoor and outdoor environments.
– Sprayed by hand or by machine.
– Produced in several sizes of stone grains and structures.
– According to the work method, we can achieve the needed structures (circular, with lines, full, etc.).
– Before use of the decorative plaster, reinforcing liquid should be used on the surface.
– Dry mass density: 1400-1700 kg/m³
– Steam permeability coefficient: ca.23
– Norm: MKC EN 998-1/Kop: 2006.
– Pressure durability (after 28 days): CS I, ca. 1.4 N/mm².
– Water absorption: W0.
– Temperature conductivity: ≤0,50 W/mK
– Reaction to fire: A1.
– Work temperatures: +5°C – +30°C.
– Mixing with water: with approximately 8 l/25kg.
– Material color: White.
– Packaging: 25 kg.
– Best before: In the original packaging 12 months, in a warehouse without moisture.